Monday, June 23, 2008

leaving for langkawi~

ok i'm leaving KL in 4 hours. to Langkawi!
so this will be my last post for the next 4 days.

todays post wil touch on my night activities and a lil problem i encountered when i was packing my clothes. woohoo!

so it all began wif...
a dinner wif my family @ Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh


its in PJ Old Town. the soup is damn good!


and not to mention the mushrooms, hugE!!
bigger than my own mushrooms! =O


so wif good soup, giant mushrooms n great company...


we finished it all.


____

immediately after tat, flew to Subang to meet up wif kh, jin, kevin, vivien and of course;

May!!


and Pinky!!


b4 we went to play pool, jin demonstrated what an animal he was! =p


after pool went straight home to pack.


so i'm packing right, then i encountered this problem...





...and it rolled in properly, YEAH! =p


so i promised May a...

THANK YOU!

shes GREAT! u can go visit her HERE!
there, done, see u guys in 4 days! take carE!! ciaoz!

p/s: i know i know my packing sarks.

No comments: