Friday, August 22, 2008

at times,

it seems the whole world knows what i'm after. u guys may not get it but i do. and thats just alright.

haven't been updating since forever, no motivation ler.
but its 7am, and i'm awake. prom is in 12 hours. but who gives a shyt =p

been hanging out with my old high school friends as of late. they're cool. bringing back old skooooool memories.
all the funny and daring stuff that we used to do when we were young. not afraid to die, or get beaten up. lol.

so whats new?
i got myself my first piece of tattoo. my name.
i got myself a new phone. K810i.
i got myself new shoes. nike.
i went to genting recently for an event, all the proceeds went to china to fund the school children and people affected by the earth quake.
i got my car new headlights. angel eyes.
i've been spending alot.

will update pics later. lazy as usual. cyassss.

No comments: