Monday, July 21, 2008

my fighter friend

SMASHER!

i go way back with this bro. since high school, he introduced himself to me n before u know it, we became bruders.

this fella serious wan, really brother for life. even now we've taken our own roads, when i meet this guy i can still share my heart out.

i know it sounds baaaaaaaad, but what i mean is i can really trust this gay 100%. oops...i mean guy. :D

went to IACT together after spm but shortly after he left to HELP. since then he very happening, then no time to mix with me. but nvm la, he call me i still come out wan.

on the contrary, he claims that its my fault cos i dont have time to call him out.
but hey, this is my blog, i can say ANYTHING i want! WAKAKAKAKAK!
k la sorry don whack me...

hes gona be my future instructor, gym instructor.
yes, i haven ask him yet, but i know he wil do it.
cos hes a real BRUDER to me!

anyway, i've watch this guy grow up.
from high school kids doing whatever good or bad things to what we see now as a productive young man waiting to take the working industry by storm.

smasher is courageous, determined, truthful, faithful, gay, understanding and extremely STRONG!
although sometimes his patience is abit low, but hes improved alot compared to last time.


we've been through alot together. you, kah heng and myself.
but all good things must come to an end, im sorry but i have to break up with u. hahaha.

mauricious u must take care of him ok. =p

i bet u guys are wondering who is this person i'm talking about.
hes none other than...

my sexy brother, yan wei.
just look how strong he is, he probably broke the toothbrush...


High school graduation ceremony @ University Malaya.

see how much i love u or not??? =p

No comments: