Monday, July 21, 2008

been a long time

wow haven't updated for awhile. i've been kinda busy. sleeping.

anyways heres another huge update!

just got back from Melaka last night.
with kh, yap, darren, darrens sister and their awesome church friends!

they were all so friendly and filled the trip with so much fun!

we had chicken rice balls. (didnt get a picture of that, damn!)

super nice cendols. smudged with gula melaka, but it wasn't sweet as hell.
their gula melaka is very aromatic.


walked down jonker street and saw this signboard.
dam good advertising lol.


random picture. background of jonker street.


after walking we went for satay babi.
check out how many sticks we ate!
each stack has 10 sticks. LOL i think we were the babis there =p


more walking around in the Melaka mall. quite happening.
this is a fountain like thingy they had in there.


we had dinner by the seaside at the portuguese settlement.
dining with a view! spectacular!




at night, we went back to jonker street.

its a street filled with restaurants in the day n a huge pasar malam at night!

with live performances by old old uncles.
any1 who wana sing can pay money n go up there lol.


this is the walkway of sum Tea House they hav at jonker street, very beautiful.


we left after having another cendol and some pasar malam snacks.
we got in and out of melaka pretty fast though...

this was how fast it was =p


____

friday, july 11, 2008

as u all know, it was my bday and my friends conveniently decided not to call me or ajak me to go out lol.

instead they surprised me the next day.

this was how it was:

kah heng asked me to go for lunch at kayu ss2, along with denise and jae shen.
while i was eating halfway auntie Mila suddenly called me and asked me to come home quickly. apparently, there was something wrong.

gosh, at that point i thought someone entered the house and held her hostage HAHA!
bcos she sounded very weird over the phone.

so i flew home and rushed in, then she said she wasn't feeling well. i kena zha dou kao kao man.

then i walked up to my room. the moment i opened the door. my friends were in my room and shocked the shit out of me. it was all a set up la, they pakat wif my dad, mom and mila wei.

dam sweet, they blew 100 balloons for me. and even forced me to jump on it, not once but TWICE! heres the video!



and a picture of what they made me wear...
sum hairband thingy and hair clips they bought LOL!
p/s: thats not my finger -_-


so after that, we went for dinner @ Yuen Steamboat in Sunway.
another surprise there, bcos more people showed up aswell.
all my brothers n sisters.

darren and joo picking up their food! i'm waiting for them to feed me!


benyap, vivien and yew jin busy eating already!


yew jin showing his prawn skills. hes the smartest of all that night!
cos he keep whacking the tiger prawns, the most expensive thing there.


see what i mean? crazy animal! HAHAH!


howard :), jae shen and denise. after eating their icecream, all bloated up dy gua.


darren, jordhat n joo.


wowow look at that, we're all ANIMALS! yeah!


third surprise of the day, they bought me a cake!


kok hoong and kevin was there too, but didn't get a picture of them. its all in viviens camera.
i love u kok hoong & kevin =p

sigh i love my friends. i was speechless the whole day.
speechless until it made them think that i was emo bcos they didnt call me the day before. lol.

but its actually bcos the whole day i kept thinking of what they did for me...
seriously la how to find friends like them?

oh well, nice guys have awesome friends i guess. like me! =p

anyways, after a fulfilling dinner, we decided it wasn't enuf.
then all settled to go genting where ben and monica joined us!

monica, ben, joo, jordhat, me, kokhoong and benyap in front!


a solo picture in genting lol.


jordhat, myself and kok hoong. (i don't even know what i was pointing at =p)


my brother, darren...making stupid faces. i look constipated...shit!


oh btw have i told u guys that denise is very lousy in taking pictures.
dono how many times we tried la!

heres a sample of her work.

she didn't even get half of herself in. SIGH!


no choice la, hav to ask jae shen help then only can =p
denise dam lousy wei!


enjoying starbucks green tea frappucino. lol.


____

wednesday, july 9, 2008

anyway these are the pictures from before! where we went to Wong Kok SS2 on my b'day!

i love howard n ben looks like hes smelled some shyt!


this is the oversized giant up of tea that we got free from Wong Kok!
struggling to finish it man.


bruders, from L to R: kh, aru, joo, ben, howard, myself n darren!


my birthday presents!


once more, i really love u guys.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why you so evil.! I got skills ok.! Must be the alcohol LOL ;p