Wednesday, July 9, 2008

but today is a gift

its my bday. happy birthday to me! lol.

last night went for dinner at Williams Corner, ate the seafood Spaghetti...den bought sum chips and few friends came over to my place to watch sum movies. was very fun!

today woke up at 4:30pm. damn late i know...enjoying mar~

anyways 6:30 went to SS2 Wong Kok Char Chan Teng for dinner wif joo, howard, kh, darren, aru, ben n monica. makan puas puas ler. then got a birthday gift from Wong Kok, a giant cup of teh ais. its HUGE and FREE!! i'll post up the pic later =p

after tat went to Bangsar to meet up wif azat and iylia, also known as my close high school friends. had a nice time talking about old days when we were young.

also, they're gona help me set up my new PC!
tomrorow going Low Yatt to buy the PC parts n fix them up. wow. excited cos they said its gona be a super computer...can't wait! juz hope i can wake up in the morning. hahaha.

later probably goin yumcha again lo wif kh, alfred, howard, darren n yew jin...

update the pics tomorrow. now happy jor...and lazy. play RO2 first. bye take care! =p

No comments: