Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tomorrow is a mystery

life is getting boring. currently graduated, unemployed and quite lifeless la.
my eveyday routine revolves around yumcha, takei, futsal (once a week), snooker (which i don go), movies (watched hancock twice wei).

but me, kh n howard found something new to do. we gona go gym man. and buff ourselves up. then whack each other until pao kong. hehehehehehe.
hopefully it will last, cos i had alot of frens go for few months then lazy dy.

anyways, my mom bought herself a massage chair from Gintel, pretty good shyttttttt. come wif mp3 player, usb and sum super headphones. after futsal today i bathe then went on it for 15 mins...wow...very relaxing and big (and expensive). i took pictures of it but i'm abit lazy to transfer it to the laptop. hahahaha.

juz got back from asia cafe, wif my beloved kh, bruder alfred and naughty boy howard.
i think alfred pretty disappointed la, he wana go tung por geh but howard don wan...den howard wana drink, but we don wan.
kh wana go home play game n i wana go home watch bleach. alfred go home watch discovery channel gua. so end up howard call his frens to drink wif him. hahaha noob. (howard sure diu me cos i make it sound like his fault)

on the other hand, i no moneyyyyyyy weiii!!!!!!

but we already made plans to go redang and bangkok. nid to go rob bank dy. or whack sum innocent passer by on the street n pao his cash. hmm...

oh ya, my brothers putra kena bang this morning. so i did a little CSI wif my mom juz now n found out tat its probably my neighbour. noob wei, bang already don dare to admit. sigh. if me means...wont even bang la =p

so tats all, not muc of an update but i still try la ok.
now its time for me to watch bleach so u guys take care. happy holidays to joo & gang.

nitezzz!

No comments: